The doctoral school intents to cover the field broadly from both the electrical engineering perspective and the computer science perspective. Below is a list of confirmed speakers.
- Brandon Lucia, CMU: Programming systems for intermittent computing
- Aggelos Bletsas, TU Crete: Signal Processing for Super Low-power Communications
- Jacob Sorber, Clemson University: Hardware Design for Transiently Powered Systems
- Alanson Sample, Disney Research: Hardware/System Design for Transiently Powered Systems
- Onur Mutlu, ETHZ: Memory Architectures for Transiently-Powered Systems
- Dirk Helbing, TU Delft: Ethics of Modern Technology