The doctoral school intents to cover the field broadly from both the electrical engineering perspective and the computer science perspective. The following speakers will be presenting and more will be announced once they confirmed.
- Brandon Lucia, CMU: Coding for Transiently Powered Devices
- Aggelos Blestas, TU Crete: Signal Processing for Super Low-power Communications
- Jacob Sorber, Clemson University: Hardware Design for Transiently Powered Systems
- Alanson Sample, Disney Research: Hardware/System Design for Transiently Powered Systems
- More speakers will be announced once confirmed